Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Gazillion Miles Away

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
When I sat that night, alone in my room
I stared out of the window, into the dark.
My eyes beheld the stars, shining faintly,
But My mind went back to you.
I remember your laugh, your eyes and your lips,
Your soft hands and their feel on mine.
I remember the time you stood up for me,
When even I had left my side,
I remember you crying, hugging me close,
To make sure that I was with you, as you were for me.
I remember our closeness, the time and its stillness.
I remember we parting, tears everywhere.
Today I am here, You- I don't know where.
But as I sit, remembering you, I know
You must be too, thinking of me,
somewhere in this world,
A gazillion mile away.

No comments:

Post a Comment