Monday, November 22, 2010

I was stupid

I try and try,
To change what is true,
And yet, it is the truth to which
I cling onto.
And now I think its time
Oh yes it is time, 
For the world to know,
What was under these eyes.
The moment has come,
To lift the veil,
And see what it hides.
The moment is here,
No more of this fear,
The truth be my power,
Even though it is no sweeter,
The moment is come,
When the real me comes forth,
I was always different,
I know why,
And now you shall know,
I do not care for the consequences,
What shall happen, must happen.
All I want is the lightness of heart,
To know that you know,
To know that I hide not what is true,
I hide not who I truly am.
The winter shall end and with the rise of spring,
The new sun shall reveal what was unseen.
Friends, trust is at test,
Hard though this be,
It is what must be.
I seek not sympathy,
Or forced understanding.
Just I want you to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment